Thursday, January 3, 2008

Another post, yes.

So I just started blogging. Why? Don't ask me that unless you want a ridiculous answer. I started blogging because everybody is blogging. And in this post, I'm going to overuse the word 'blogging'. Maybe that's what my first post is all about. No, not really.

So what's this not-so-new fad all about? Not-so-suddenly, I see, everybody's started blogging. Everybody's a poet. Everybody can write, rhyme, and express their emotions beautifully. I envy them, I do. Maybe because I was never a great writer. Remove the 'great', and the sentence becomes better. I was never able to rhyme, never able to write, never able to express myself fully. But then again, according to some people, I'm just intellectually lazy.
And as for the 'Never Able To Rhyme Part', I'll give you an example:

I like cheese,
But I think it doesn't matter, we were talking about bees.
Don't you think rhyming is tiring?
Oh yes, and tiring rhymes with wiring.
I think your rhyming sucks.
...Aw, shucks.

You get the gist.

So maybe I am intellectually lazy. And maybe I do overuse italics. And maybe I am a pathetic writer. It's not like I can't write; I can spell, I can think, and I can express myself to some extent, but not all that much. The problem with me is: I am ignorant. I don't know what's going on in the world, and the worst part is, I couldn't care less. Again, this just proves the intellectually lazy theory true.

So I guess I'll just try to use my Grey cells more efficiently. From now on, that is.
From this moment onwards to the 3rd of March.


(Oh, and yes, you're free to point out all the grammatical errors in my post.)

1 comment:

weevil girl said...

So maybe I am intellectually lazy. And maybe I do overuse italics. And maybe I am a pathetic writer. It's not like I can't write; I can spell, I can think, and I can express myself to some extent, but not all that much. The problem with me is: I am ignorant. I don't know what's going on in the world, and the worst part is, I couldn't care less. Again, this just proves the intellectually lazy theory true.

haha it post is me xD